Treasure Valley Adult Hockey Association
The Treasure Valley Adult Hockey Association presents Fall adult hockey leagues at Idaho Central Credit Union Arena. There will be Four divisions for teams to join – “C”, “Intermediate”, “B” and “A”. These leagues will be affiliated with USA Hockey so full player equipment and membership will be required. Sign your team up today to play in a league in Idaho’s Premier hockey facility.
League Cost – $6000.00 per team – Due at registration
Registration deadline September 10th – all money and rosters due at this time
- Games approx. start the week of October 10th
- USA Hockey certified Referees
- Complete tracking of team and individual statistics
- 20 game season with stop time games plus play-offs**
- League and team representative reviewed/approved rosters
- Independent disciplinary committee to review any major infractions
- All leagues are 18+
- Games are played Sunday mornings and Monday-Thursday Nights
In order to play during the season, ALL players MUST:
- Be on a team roster that has paid the team registration fee in full by the deadline.
- All players must also be current with their USA Hockey registration. You will need to provide your USA Hockey registration number on the TVAHA player agreement form
- Fill out and turn in the TVAHA Player Agreement (waiver) form to your team captain.
TVAHA League Rules:
- A game that ends in a tie will have a shootout consisting of 3 players from each team. If game is still tied it will go 1 for 1 until someone wins.
- Each player is allowed 3 total goals in a single game (Gretzky Rule). A player with 3 goals in the regulation time of a game may still participate in a shoot out.
- Each player may only be rostered on 2 team rosters. This includes either a full time or sub spot.
- Each team may only have 2 players that are rostered on another team in a higher division.
TVAHA Player Penalty Progression:
- 3 Penalties in a game will result in ejection from the game. No additional game suspensions occur. A 2:00 and 10:00 counts as 2 penalties towards this total.
- 20 minutes accumulated = 1 game suspension
- 30 minutes accumulated = Suspended until review with disciplinary committee
- Penalty accumulation will not reset for play-offs
Treasure Valley Adult Hockey Association League Waiver
US Hockey Membership Registration
USA Hockey Medical Claim Forms